Our psychometric assessments and evaluation provide you with the insights you would require to reliably and consistently predict the fitness of a candidate for hire or promotion. Through the effective use of our assessments you would be able to.
- Save time and money by streamlining the selection process
- Reduce the risk of mis-hires for key positions with an objective, professional assessment
- Avoid turnover and low performance due to dissatisfaction
- Uncover leadership strengths and weaknesses within your organization
- Build a strong corporate culture and leadership bench strength by ensuring that the right person is hired for each position at every level within the organization
Some organizations use a One Size-Fits-All approach to Psychometric assesments often to their detriment. The use of standardized psychometric assessment will not be able to deliver the value that a tailored approach would offer.
In order to get the most out of the psychometric assessment results, there are three simple steps Peformatize will use to ensure the right results.
- Competency Selection
Before any aptitude test or assessment is undertaken, we first define the knowledge, skills and abilities that are required to successfully perform in a given role. These competencies provide a clear set of dimensions against which performance can be described and measured.
- Relevant & Readable Reports
In addition to selecting assessments suitable to the role, our reports can be tailored to suit the competency framework and written by a qualified psychologist. This ensures reports are easy to read and relevant to the role requirements.
Feedback of Results
At Performatize we believe that verbal feedback on psychometric assessment results is a valuable part of the process. This provides an opportunity for you to ask specific questions regarding candidate concerns, and it helps to raise further insights into candidate suitability – helping to understand how the psychometric results may play out in terms of workplace performance.